Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Photo Shoot in The Woodlands

My good friend Tanya for Cozy Impressions Photography out of Austin took these amazing family photos of our crazy family running in all different directions! She had her twin boys when she and hubby Rick lived in The Woodlands and I always thought- wow, there is no way I could never do that. I learned I can do that and handle one more baby and an older boy running around.
I remember Greg and I learned how to give a baby a bath by watching and helping them give their boys a bath. They were the first babies we had held when I was pregnant with Caden. Funny how life works out and never would have imagined me with four kids and Tanya with baby 5 on the way. These pics will only be online until Nov. 11 (I think), so enjoy while you can.

http://cozyimpressionsphotography.com/Mathews/

1 comment:

The Deming Four said...

oh my gosh! The girls are soooo big. My favorite shot is the one where all three girls are crying. it is so cute! You guys make such a beautiful family! We'll be in Houston for Turkey Day. Want to get together????
Love,
Melissa