






This weekend for Halloween, Caden had three costumes. Our friends The Marsh's and friend Ling hosted a fun Halloween party out at their new property, so Caden wanted to be a skeleton mummy. For his soccer game, they asked the kids to wear a superhero costume under their jersey so Caden work Spiderman. That afternoon he went to a Halloween birthday party and work his knight costume.
Emery went as Snow White, Addison was Cinderella, and Harper was Ariel. About ten minutes before the Halloween party I told Greg he should wear his pirate costume. So we looked everywhere and finally found it in a box of sweaters up high in the closet. We found my pirate costume too, so I figured I would get into the spirit too.
Caden had his last soccer game and soccer trophy ceremony and party. The season went by so fast that we are thinking of signing Caden up for Spring soccer too. We went to two of Caden's classmates birthday parties and then had cake at our house for Fran/Gran before they left for Las Vegas.
We are partied out for now... resting up for Caden's 5th birthday in two weeks!
1 comment:
What a great idea to dress each girl as a different princess!! I love it.
Post a Comment