Monday, March 10, 2008
Lights, Camera, Action!
Today Addison, Emery and Harper shot their first local TV commercial. It is also going to be shown in movie theaters before the movie starts, so they will be TV and movie stars. We will definately have to go to the mega stadium no matter what is showing so we can see our girls on the big screen. I have been a bit nervous because I wasn't sure how it was going to go since they all had ear infections last week, but they were their normal selves. It was good because if they got a little fussy, they said that is okay because we want a little of that too. They were in it with a set of four-year-old twin girls. I already knew their mom from my multiples group. They let us take several breaks so they could check the footage and the the babies could be held awhile or get a snack. It was much more easy going than I expected. The marketing group will mail us a dvd and email us a copy when it is edited and ready so we can share with our family and friends. Start popping the popcorn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment