Thursday, March 13, 2008

Listen To Your Heart

Caden and I were having a "Mommy and Caden Day" and we had gone to Incredible Pizza to play games and eat lunch. I thought this would be a fun thing to cheer him up since he had the soft cast on his hand. After two hours of fun with friends, we were on the way home and I wanted to look for some shoes really quick. I asked Caden if he minded if we stopped at the shoe store for 5 or 10 minutes. He said, "well, if my heart tells me it is okay". I smiled and asked if his heart said it was okay to go to the shoe store. He smiled and said, "My heart is telling me it is boring".

2 comments:

twarpula said...

That is TOO funny!! I guess every little boy would think the same thing Caden!

The Deming Four said...

Give Caden a hug for us - he must have been very brave at the ER! I love the shoe shopping story. I don't think I'm going to ask my boys if it is okay to go shoe shopping...I'm afraid they'll gang up on me! just kidding!
Love,
melissa