This morning Emery took her first steps to Greg! He said he just had a feeling she would (just like Caden's first steps), so he got on the floor with her and had her hold the table then let go and she took two steps by herself. I got out the camera to video it, but the next few times she tried didn't go so well. Then Addison was crawling in my lap (they always do this when I am holding the camera) and right when Emery took steps again, Addison's hand went over the lens so you can't see it. We just laughed knowing this was so typical!
I think it was so special that both of us were there for Caden's first steps and for Emery's first steps. Hopefully we will both be able to be there for Addison and Harper's first steps.
1 comment:
Way to go Emery!!
Post a Comment