Now that the girls are on whole milk, my grocery cart has been full of six gallons of milk per week just for the kids! Caden LOVES MILK and so I buy him two gallons a week and buy the girls four gallons a milk a week.
On Sunday we had the girls' baby dedication at church. My parent's and Greg's parents and Nana attended to make the event extra special. We were surprised with the huge cake at the reception in the atrium. We were so busy holding babies, I think Caden was the only one in our family that ate any cake. While we were on stage none of the girls wanted to keep their bow headbands on and kept pulling them off. I was so glad I brought a burb cloth with me because Addison spit up on the stage floor right during the presentation. Greg held Addison and Emery while I held Harper. We went out to a nice brunch after church and the girls were so happy to sit in their high chairs at the big table.
Wednesday night was our Survivor Life Group Party for the girls. We celebrated that we survived the triplets first year. Everyone brought something to share to eat and we had a double layer cookie cake that was yummy. The girls didn't get to enjoy the party for long, because they needed to get baths and get to bed by 8pm. They didn't eat any cookie cake because they are waiting for their birthday party on Saturday.
Last week, Caden started a tumbles class and really enjoyed getting out some extra energy. This class is different than when he did it before because now that he is older, the parent's can sit and watch the class or they can leave them and come back to pick up after class. I had so much fun watching Caden and they played so many fun games. He listened very well to the teacher for being his first class. There was another little girl that was distracted and she tried to influence Caden into running off during the class time, and I could see the little angel and devil on his shoulders. Do I obey the teacher and do the activity with the other kids, or do I run off and play with this little girl? He listened to the angel. Good for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment