We decided it was time to get our yard cleaned up after not raking leaves all fall. Our yard people come and just blow the leaves in the flowerbeds and don't take them away, so it was really overdue. We had a lot of dead bushes and overgrown limbs and plants that just needed taken out and replaced with new plants. We are going to add more grass in our backyard in March.
After the mulch was put in the flowerbeds, Caden walked in the door after being outside and said, "woo-wee, that is stinky dirt." I guess we all forget how stinky that is at first. He loved the yard makeover and thought the flowers were so pretty. I told him the dirt was called mulch and he said, "flowers just LOVE that stinky stuff." I said, "Oh, really... how did you know that?" and Caden said, "Daddy told me."
No comments:
Post a Comment