Friday, February 22, 2008

We Love Birthdays

I had just put the girls down for a nap and was trying to keep Caden busy since it was so rainy outside. Play-doh is a great indoor activity and wonderful for developing his creative side. I have Caden use educational plastic placemats for craft time so it doesn't get on the table or carpet. He happened to get the placemat with the world map today. I was in the other room and I heard Caden singing the happy birthday song. I didn't think much of it because the triplets birthday is tomorrow and we had been singing that song all week. Then I heard him sing, "Happy birthday dear India, cha cha cha, happy birthday to you... cha cha cha". Yes... the country India on the map! He had made a birthday cake out of Play-doh and was using a toothpick for the candle. We love to celebrate holidays and birthdays in our family, so I guess I need to add the country India to our list.

No comments: