Thursday, January 17, 2008

Babble, Babble, Babble.... Party Girls on the Go!

This morning Harper woke up saying "ba, ba, ba".... Her first official babbles. Every time I would try to get Harper to say "mama" she would open her mouth and pop her lips together but no sound would come out. It was SO CUTE! Now she is so happy to say "ba, ba, ba..." over and over. Emery has been babbling saying "da, da, da" for weeks now, but Addison is waiting to do her own sound apparently. She makes the "mmmmm" sound, but I can't really say that is saying mama. Addison LOVES to wave, so she is super friendly.

With three girls, our lives will be FULL of chatter, giggling and pink glitter sooner than we can imagine. I went into a new store in Market Street that was full of pink everything, glitter and feathers. It is a spa for little girls called Sweet and Sassy. They even have a pink limo that says "Party Girls on the Go" that will pick you and your friends up and take you to the spa. I suppose I should get that printed on the side of our Lincoln Navigator... not sure how Caden would feel about that!

No comments: