Monday, January 28, 2008

Ma Ma

Addison is still waiting to talk. She loves to nod her head "no".... and will mimic us when we nod our head no too. We have fun asking her questions for her to say no to. "Addison, are you going to ever break your cerfew? Addison, are you going to smoke, drink, do drugs or date bad boys?" It is pretty funny!

I walked in the kitchen and Harper looked at me and waved and said for the first time "ma ma".... and right then my heart melted! I couldn't wait to hear it again, so I picked her up and kissed her and said "ma ma" and waited.... then she said "ma ma, ma ma" so I knew it was really her saying it.
After Emery has been saying da da for weeks now, it was music to my ears to hear one of our girls say, mama for the first time

Last week, Emery stood without holding anything on her cute two feet for 10 seconds. She loves to hold on to our round coffee table and this morning she went all the way around. We have to be careful about leaving our drinks on the table or anything else. One of Greg's co-workers said they trained their baby to walk by putting Cheerios all around the edge of their circle coffee table then would put a Cheerio on the sofa so they would learn to go from the table to the sofa. It kinda reminds me a ET with the Reeces Pieces!

I am laughing because at this moment, Caden is yelling "Mommy is prettier than mermaids." Well... I will take any compliment from my kids with pure happiness!

No comments: