I love my dog. I hate the dog hair in my house. The shedding hair from our black lab Oakley has been driving me pretty much insane keeping it off of everything. It is impossible to keep it from getting all over the girls clothes since they are crawling all over the tile and Oakley is an inside dog.
Our friend's Rick and Tanya have an cute yellow lab Maggie and got her shaved to lessen the dog hair in their house. I finally decided enough was enough and on Monday I took Oakley to the groomer for her $70 haircut. I think I pay around $40 for my haircut, so I was a bit shocked when they told me the price. I have to say it was well worth the price! Our house has so much less dog hair this week. Oakley is a hot dog with her new hair-do!
Speaking of hot dogs... I have only offered Caden a hot dog on a few occassions (like birthday parties, picnics, etc.) and he has turned his nose up to them and wanted a different choice like a hamburger. Today we went to Pump it Up (inflatable play place) with my friend Amy and her daughter Abby then after went to James Coney Island because it was across the street. I wasn't really sure if Caden would eat a hot dog, but I wanted to give it a try. Amy was saying that Abby REALLY LOVES hot dogs and she would probably eat one every day if she let her. Well, we get up to the counter to order and Caden says to the lady "I'd like a hot dog and my friend Abby would like a hot dog too". It was very sweet. Caden ate half his hot dog and he and Abby ran around and chased and bonked eachother on the head with these blow up tubes with hands on the end- one of the strangest kid's meal prizes I've seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment