The weather was so warm for January and Greg was getting anxious to get out on the boat so we just decided to go to the lake house before we got too busy. I spread a blanket out in the back yard and enjoyed watching the girls climb all over Greg while he was trying to relax. Harper seemed the most interested in the grass and leaves. Emery is becoming a really fast crawler. She was crawling toward the bathroom and she saw me coming and laughed and started crawling really fast like I was chasing her. Harper and Addison tag teamed Caden and trapped him in a corner as he was riding his big wheel. Caden was laughing so hard!
The girls are getting so big and it is amazing to watch Caden really playing with his sisters. I often imagine what it will be like when they are a little older and hope that they will learn kindness and respect eachother.
No comments:
Post a Comment